Aspen are an environmentally responsible company. We recognise the importance of tree care to the environment and offer our environmental values and expertise in every project. While it is not always possible to save every tree from displacement, or replace a sapling for every removal, it is possible to be always environmentally aware.
Some of our policies in action include:
- All chippings and logs are fully recycled whenever possible.
- Suitable mulch and chippings are provided freely to local schools, nurseries and community gardens.
- Habitat creation & preservation
- Conservation management specialists to ancient trees
- Working to the guidelines of the 2nd Edition of The Bat Conservation Trust
- Promotion of Reducing Pesticide Use in Forestry, as outlined by the Forestry Commission.
- Promotion of the Woodland Trust campaigns towards carbon reduction.
Aspen are committed to a continuous program of reduce, reuse, and recycle. We welcome any feedback or comments from our customers or website visitors as to how we continue to achieve more.