Aspen Tree Care Glasgow is a family business with over 20 years experience working in the Arboriculture Sector.
- Aspen staff are qualified NPTC (National Profficiency Test Council), with an onus on continuing professional development.
- Aspen staff are first aid trained.
- Aspen adhere to AFAG (Arboricultural & Forestry Saftey Group) safety guidelines, Health & Safety at work act 1974, and Management of Health & Safety at work Regulations 1999.
- Aspen staff work to guidelines set out in ‘a Guide to Good Climbing Practice’ (Arboricultural Association)
- Aspen staff are qualified to inspect climbing and lowering equipment to LOLER standards (Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment operations 1998) to ensure safety compliance.